Gender, Identity and Nation into the Literatures of Brunei Darussalam, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and also the Philippines
Editors: Chin, Grace, Mohd Daud, Kathrina (Eds. )
- Includes multidisciplinary methods to the analysis of sex, identification and nation in postcolonial Southeast Asian literatureAdds a Southeast Asian viewpoint to your research of gender, identity and country in postcolonial Southeast Asian literary works
- Provides updated scholarship on overlooked regional ladies authors and their works in English
Show all advantages
Purchase this guide
- ISBN 978-981-10-7065-5
- Digitally watermarked, DRM-free
- Included structure: EPUB, PDF
- Ebooks can be utilized on all reading devices
- Immediate e-book down load after purchase
Hardcover 84,99 €
- ISBN 978-981-10-7064-8
- Complimentary shipping for folks global
- Frequently dispatched within less than six business times.
Softcover 84,99 €
- ISBN 978-981-13-4990-4
- Complimentary shipping for people worldwide
- Often dispatched within three to five company times.
This number of essays examines exactly how Southeast Asian ladies writers build relationships the grand narratives of nationalism in addition to nation-state that is modern checking out the representations of sex, identification and country within the postcolonial literatures of Brunei Darussalam, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, while the Philippines.